MENU

Slide

Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Everybody!
Wish you an awesome Christmas and New Year & all the best for the coming year. (:


So if you've been following me on twitter/instagram (my username is Fidelistoh for both accounts) you'd know i've been hanging out with Leon pretty much lately. We're not back together, but we're just dating, having lots of fun and enjoying each other's company really.

I guess it's just awesome dating someone who knows you the best really. I mean, we were together for 7 years. I know this may seem a little contradicting with my previous post about him a couple months back, i was pretty much pissed off and hurting post-breakup then, so i said a whole chunk of hurting things about him that i shouldn't have, for that I'm sorry..I'm sorry i hurt ya. ):



Some recent pics! Leon was in Taiwan last month and he went to hunt this down for me:


f6

f7

I've been meaning to replace my old rilakkuma screen protector cos it's really old and full of scratches, but i couldn't find them anywhere in sg anymore so when he found it in taiwan i was SO HAPPY!

Love it cos it's just the screen prfotector so it doesn't add to the thickness of the iphone as compared to using cases etc.


f1

f3

At Udders Serangoon Gardens the other day.. lol monster cone!



IMG_1989

Starburst Chews! He tried to get my favorite starburst babies but they weren't available, but the chews are surprisingly yummy!

But who am i kidding. I'm like the kid who loves ANY candy lol! Like i care if it comes in the form of babies gummy or candy chews! And cute rila iphone buttons!





IMG_2061

I was craving for Salted Egg Custard Bun and he brought me to satisfy my cravings the very next day hehe.

Victor Kitchen is located at Sunshine Plaza Level 1 and it's the BEST seriously. Other than the Salted Egg Custard Bun you gotta try the XO carrot cake too!



IMG_2068

mmmmm!!! How can you say no to that.


IMG_2060



IMG_2076

We were at Winnie's birthday party at Capella and one of the photographer, Hendra shot this.



So i was thinking of what would be a meaningful xmas gift for him this year, since he'll be traveling alot next year for work, and he complained that he's breaking out from sleeping on the hotel's pillowcase etc..

So i bought a set of pillowcases from Tommy Hilfiger and embroidered some stuff on it myself. Lol it's really my first time embroidering anything, so I'm pretty proud of it although it looked pretty whacked! hahahaha

But he thought the embroidery was customized and done by Tommy Hilfiger k! So must be pretty ok? LOL

Ugh don't know why i totally forgotten to take a couple of shots before giving it.
But anyway i had fun surprising him, arranged for the gift to be couriered to his place around the time that he usually wakes up hehehe

Really glad that he loved it, hehe he called me the minute he got it and he was still groggy from dreamland and he said he used it immediately heh


IMG_2070


Went out that afternoon and we were at Lush @ Wisma Atria, he told me that i could pick anything i want as my christmas gift! If you've been following me on twitter you would know i am a HUGE fan of Lush.
LUSH LUSH LUSH LUSH I HEARTS YOU.

So him saying that resulted in.. Fidel gone wild in Lushland. :D

After a LONG time i picked the You Are A Star boxset and it comes with all these awesome products that i simply cannot wait to try out!

IMG_2071

Mai siao siao, i'm gonna use the same products as halle berry, tyra banks, mischa barton, angelina jolie etc!




IMG_2072


I've been a good girl this year, can't wait to open my presents but they are sitting under our Christmas Tree with Mr. Santa who has been under that tree every christmas since i was a little baby.. hehe taking good care of my precious xmas gifts..

I just came home from a house party where we did our countdown and all (blog about it another time) and I'm waiting for mummy to wake up in awhile so we can open our presents together on Christmas Morning!

Seriously, Who has the patience to wait till boxing day, NO! Fidel opens her present on christmas day! Hehee


IMG_2104

So here's my Top Chef for Christmas Eve haha, I'm so pampered. We wanted to have dinner at Dozo but we were sure that it would be hard to get last minute reservations anywhere for christmas eve so we went for Sakura at Marina Country Club that Esther introduced us during our Mystery Makan.


IMG_2105

Nom nom nom!
Bah why didnt i take a photo of my beautiful dress from http://www.shopdiygalore.com/




Merry Merry Christmas to you!
Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: